We've given up our jobs, we've sold our unit ...
Now we're ready to live life - a caravan, a car, just the two of us . . . the possibilities are endless.

Come join us on our adventures ...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day One ...

Today was the first day of the adventure of a lifetime.  With hundreds of butterflies in my stomach and with five and a half years of memories made, I gave my notice of resignation. 


What a liberating feeling - I have never felt so ecstatic while feeling so scared at the same time.  My husband and I have decided that we are not the ones to put half a million dollars into a home in a place that isn't our dream town, or our dream home...  So we're embarking on a journey ... a journey to find a new life, a new beginning and a happy ending .. where we can start a family and enjoy life, with no limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment