We've given up our jobs, we've sold our unit ...
Now we're ready to live life - a caravan, a car, just the two of us . . . the possibilities are endless.

Come join us on our adventures ...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photography

Just before our honeymoon last year, Aaron bought me a Digital SLR - Nikon D5000.  Photography has always been something that I have been fascinated with - photographs are such powerful works of art.

A single photograph has the ability to evoke emotions in people that words are unable to.  It captures a moment that will be looked back on in many years and bring those same emotions flooding back.

I've started to build a portfolio of photographs, so hopefully one day I will be able to give people the gift of amazing photography.

This is a shoot I did for a friend's daughter...




No comments:

Post a Comment